Tuesday 16 August 2016

Chapter Two: Grab your bucket


Aye aye!

Few days ago uploaded my first video tutorial about making miniature bucket out of recycled tin foil

Why tin foil?

Because I collect lots of it from my little 'precious' formula can *LOL* thinking it's a waste to throw it and it can made lots of things out 'cause it has the right thickness. Not too thick so easier to cut, and still hard enough for structuring miniature things.

First things come to my mind is this bucket. There's tutorial making it from paper then painted to resembled the metal with rustic etc so on.

Well, Here I had a real tin and I just give a try. Made my own pattern because I need smaller size to fit my scale 1:20 project. Voila! Easier than I though at first.

After that I try a couple models. I really like the tall plain ones! It really looks like the one in real floral shop πŸŒΈπŸ’• looks fit with the bouquette of Iris I made later. The short one planted with lavender. That's it, I got addicted making more flowers then 😁

Here's some pictures of how I made it. More details on my video. Feel free to watch, and I'm really really happy to get some comment about my video and my tutorial. Any kinds of suggestion is welcome.







And I'm also happy to see your creations using this bucket. If you got instagram, just add and tag me on @alicetearoom 😊

I'll upload later my downloadable pattern with various scale and models to fit your need

Bucket up! 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment