Thursday 4 August 2016

Chapter One: Introduction

Hello there 🙋

I'm working on my new youtube channel alongside with this blogpost.

Then like Alice said ,

“And what is the use of a book,” thought Alice, “without pictures or conversation?”
-Lewis Caroll-
Alice in Wonderland

Since I'm getting hang on this (and in between my role as mommy of 'my preciousss...' *Golem mode on) I can't set up a regular posting time at first

Anyway please enjoy my first welcoming video here 🎥



It's a stop motion video on my kitchen island that I made a while ago. I'll be happy to read your comment and suggestion, thank you so much 🙏

Here is some picture of the island, it's on scale 1:10 since I planned to create a whole working kitchen with actual cooking in it

Why 1:10? We used a metric system in my country and it's much easier for me to convert the actual kitchen measurement into miniatures so the outcome is a bit larger the the common 1:12 scale outside but I think it's still 'forgiveable' LOL

Enjoy and Have a great day 👋





No comments:

Post a Comment